"Love is All You Need"

Everyone has a thought or two about marriage and weddings. Some of you dream about small weddings with only family, some want to invite the whole town and close down Main Street, while others are just as happy jumping on a plane to Vegas and getting married by "The King" himself.

We love "LOVE." We love weddings, celebrating and hearing two people make promises to one another that are selfless, perfect and amazing.... "I Erik take you Ariel to be my wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, for richer and poorer, as long as we both shall live." It's okay, wipe away the tears.

Were The Beatles right? Is love all we really need? I think so! There is nothing that cannot be accomplished with the love of friends, family, and "the one." But I will admit, there were times, wedding, and receptions where I didn't think that there was enough love in the world to pull it off. In the end, I am happy to say that I have never had a runaway bride and I have never had a reception not happen. It has been close, but so far in my wedding planning career - I am batting a thousand.

I hope you enjoy my stories and journey, but like any fabulous Lifetime movie - the places and names have been changed to protect the lovely people I have had the chance to work with, but believe me....everything else is pure fact. I couldn't make this stuff up.

So with this ring, I thee wed.
Love,
The "I Do" Expert



No comments:

Post a Comment